Sunday, December 29, 2013

Let's start at the beginning shall we?

Welcome to 'Some Guy's Horror Blog'. Here is where i will post all my thoughts and such in regards to anything horror related. Everything from music, book and movie reviews to horror memes. I will be your guide through this wonderful slice of the internet. I am a huge horror buff. I have been since the first time i put my parents 'a nightmare on elm St 3: dream warriors ' VHS in the VCR back when i was maybe 8 or 9. I'm 27 right now. My favorite horror movie is the original 'Evil Dead' followed very closely by the original 'a nightmare on elm street'. A few of my favorite bands are: iwrestledabearonce, cannibal corpse, king diamond, insane clown posse, twiztid, dark half, kittie. My favorite book is 'the damnation game' by Clive Barker. My favorite film studio is either lions gate films or after dark. My favorite type of horror is found footage. I hope you enjoy all you find here.
-some guy

No comments:

Post a Comment